As you may guess by my full-time job, I love to share my knowledge with others, and help people learn and improve themselves. As such, speaking and leading workshops has been a fun, fulfilling and rewarding experience for me.
Some of the conferences and events where I’ve presented in the past:
- WordCamp Calgary 2016 – WordPress For Podcasters and Themify Flow: The Last Theme You Ever Need
- SAIT Polytechnic Showcase 2015 – Intentional Use of Technology In The Classroom
- D2L Brightspace Ignite Western Canada 2015 – Intentional Use of Technology In The Classroom
- WordCamp Calgary 2014 – Building Themes For Clients: What You Need To Know When Handing Over The Keys To End Users. (Panelist)
- SAIT Polytechnic Faculty Showcase 2014 – Introducing Twitter Into Your Classroom (Workshop)
Speaking & Workshop Topics
I have presented speeches, workshops and spoken on panels on a variety of technology topics including social media, podcasting, digital marketing, instructional technology, WordPress and the D2L Brightspace platform.
While I have primarily presented about technology in the classroom and the use of technology for educators, I can speak about a wide range of topics dealing with technology, the web and web design and development, programming and coding and more.
I Want To Be Part Of Your Event
I would love to be part of your next event. If you want me to use an existing presentation and tailor it to suit your audience, or come up with something original to fit your needs, lets chat! I want to help you make your next professional development event or conference memorable, informative and fun for everyone involved.
Please fill out the form below with some details about your event, and I’ll get back to you within 2 business days.